Precision Fit Online is an internet software containing contents on selection of recommended running shoes and providing other information on Mizuno orporation and ist products.
2. General terms
3. You represent and warrant to Mizuno that the text or other materials submitted by you to Mizuno, and the translation of that text or other materials by Mizuno, does not and will not infringe any third party's copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy; violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; be defamatory or libelous; be lewd, pornographic or obscene; violate any laws, including any laws regarding unfair competition, discrimination, or false advertising; promote violence or contain hate speech; or contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines. Further, you agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify Mizuno and ist affiliates from and against violation of your representations hereunder, including any infringement of the copyrights or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity or other unlawful activity arising out of the translation or transmission by Mizuno of any text or other materials provided by you to Mizuno.
4. Without limiting the foregoing, Mizuno specifically reserves the right to decline to provide Services with respect to any text or other materials for any reason whatsoever.
5. Mizuno may, at ist sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and/or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the contents of this page. So you are requested to visit this page and check the then effective Terms and Conditions periodically.
6. Intellectual Property and copyright
Users may download materials on this Web Site for their own non-commercial, educational, private or domestic use only, provided that proprietary notices, in particular, intellectual property notices such as copyright, trademark are preserved in tact and are neither modified, nor deleted nor changed. Unless otherwise stated, Users should assume that everything they see or read on the Web Site (such as images, photographs, including any person represented in the photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, written and other materials) are protected by legislation such as copyright, design and trademark legislation and under international treaty provisions and national laws worldwide.
7. The trademark 'Mizuno', âPrecision Fitâ and any other product names, service names or logos of Mizuno used, quoted and/or referenced in this Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mizuno Corporation or any of ist affiliates. Other product names and/or company names used in the Web Site may be protected as their trademarks and/or trade names.
8. This Site is for your personal use only. You may not commercially distribute, copy, license or sell any information or materials obtained from the Site.
9. Disclaimer Information
The information on the Web Site is intended for offering general information purposes only. Mizuno tries to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However, Mizuno does not warrant or represent that Precision Fit Online is accurate, error-free or reliable or that use of Mizuno Precision Fit Online will not infringe rights of third parties. Use of the Web Site is at Usersâ risk.
Mizuno do not warrant that the functional and/or technical aspects of the Web Site or Precision Fit Online will be error free or that this Web Site, Precision Fit Online or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. If use of this Web Site, or Precision Fit Online results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Mizuno is not responsible for those costs.
While Mizuno uses reasonable efforts to provide the appropriate shoe and related information for each customer, Mizuno assumes no liability or responsibility for errors, omissions or ambiguities in the tests or other information provided by the Web Sites. In no event is Mizuno liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of your use of the Site or the content thereof, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, the content of the Site is provided 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
10. Links to Third-Party Web Sites.
As a convenience to you, the Site may provide links to other Internet web sites that are not under our control (âThird-party Websitesâ). The products and/or services offered by such Third-party Websites are sold by the relevant third party and not by us, and such third parties shall be solely responsible for fulfillment of any and all transactions involving products and services, which may be offered on the Third-party Websites. Your visit to Third-party Websites is subject to the terms and conditions of such Third-party Websites, and not to the terms and conditions of this Site. Any links on the Site to Third-party Websites do not imply an endorsement or warranty of such sites by us of any kind. Third-party Websites are not authorized to make any representation or warranty on our behalf. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND MERCHANTABILITY, REGARDING ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WHICH MAY BE OFFERED ON ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
11. Personal Information
With respect to protection of personal information in connection with this website, the Companyâs âPersonal Information Protection Policyâ published on this website shall apply.
12. Laws and Jurisdiction